Proposals. The grant application for each focus area requests specific information related to that area. To respond:
- Review the overview for your area of interest (see below).
- Download the request for proposal (RFP) provided. It details the information you will be asked to include in the proposal.
- Access and complete your grant application by using the “Apply” link. Be sure to note the specific application deadline for your focus area.
Application Schedules. As part of our new approach, the Foundation has moved away from an open grant-application process and is now issuing RFPs that align with three of our key areas of focus—Maternal and Child Health, Food as Medicine, and Substance Use Disorder.
(Recognizing that disasters can strike where and when we least expect them, we approach our fourth area of focus, Disaster Relief, differently. Learn more.)
We will begin reviewing applications annually as follows:
- Substance Use Disorder: Each January (with a deadline of 1/31)*
- Food as Medicine: Each May (with a deadline of 5/31)*
- Maternal and Child Health: Each August (with a deadline of 8/31)*
*These dates are subject to change. As you are working on your application, please make a point of checking this page periodically.